Saturday, November 21, 2015

Crayola Wants the Force to Be With You This Holiday Season! #HolidayGiftGuide

                                             Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own!




Calling all Star Wars fans big and small, Crayola wants the force to be with you and just in time for the Holidays. Crayola announces the release of " Star Wars: The Force Awakens" an all new product line. The new Crayola Star Wars Collectibles are sure to please Star Wars fans big and small this Christmas. This line is perfect for gifts or stocking stuffers depending on the recipient.




The Star Wars Collectible Stormtrooper Tin was my boys favorite. The Tin is the perfect crayon keeper for kids or can act as a decorative Star Wars piece for the collector. The silver-backed tin has a removable lid, 64 Crayola crayons and a Stormtrooper image on the cover.




Darth Vader or Stormtrooper fans can enjoy the 64 piece crayon collections available now. The nifty crayon boxes feature unique color varieties and are labeled in black.



Crayola is a brand I grew up with and to me it is iconic. I want my kids to enjoy the same fun I had with Crayola products as a child and I want your kids to enjoy Crayola also. So make sure you are following Crayola on social media below to stay up to date on contests, coupons, new products, discounts and so much more!






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John