Monday, July 21, 2014

Sally Hansen Color Frenzy Collection Review!

I received 2 of the 8 new colors in the Sally Hansen Color Frenzy Collection Edition:Candy Drop and Green Machine. Another to add to the Summer Must haves list! Summer just isn't summer without bright nail bling and color! What girl can pass nail polish? Not this one. Got to keep on top of those trending styles, colors, and designs for your nails to make you look as good as you feel. Have you ever told yourself, I am done with glittery nail polish? I have on many occasions because my nails feel all gritty and bumpy, not at all smooth and pretty like I had thought when I purchased the shade. This will not be an issue with the Color Frenzy Line. I actually used a Sally Hansen Triple Shine Base Coat and topped with the Candy Drop; not only did my nails not feel gritty they actually had a smooth feel. The size of the glitter and sparkles used in this polish doesn't clump they are large enough that you see each individual shimmer, shine and sparkle and they feel smooth. I know from facebook and blog comments a lot of you have had issues with chucky glitter polish. This isn't a worry with the Color Frenzy Line!
Color Frenzy Collection
  • Spark & Pepper
  • Candy Drop
  • Green Machine
  • Splattered
  • Sea Salt
  • Fruit Spritz
  • Red White & Hue
  • Paint Party


I really liked using these as a top coat, they worked better than just being a clear base with sparkle. Each of color provides a unique glittering splatter-paint effect, matte and shiny glitter particles of varying sizes and dimensions. Some are hex shaped, round, specks, and even lines. Each color is really different, paired with a base coat and you will feel like you have just walked out of a salon after a relaxing manicure. For the base coat I recommend the Sally Hansen Triple Shine Line which I also was able to try. Ice Tint


Ice Tint was absolutely beautiful paired with Candy Drop!




   PLUS = AMAZING


Get Creative add a hint of sparkle with Sally Hansen's New I Heart Nail Art line. The possibilities are endless. I was able to try the I Heart Nail Art Glitter Kit and the I Heart Nail Art Fringe Kit. These kits give you endless options for nail art designs. From the easy Ombre look using the Fringe Kit to a harder Heart or Butterfly Design with the Glitter Kit you will be amazed at the possibilities.



To purchase Sally Hansen Nail Products find the store nearest you on Sally Hansen's locater here http://www.sallyhansen.com/store-locator. Make sure you are following on Facebook, Twitter , Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest. So you never miss a new product or contest. Right now you can enter the newest I Heart Nail Art Contest hosted by Sally Hansen here http://www.sallyhansen.com/i-heart-nail-art/contest. You can join the contest or just look around and vote for your favorite! 

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review no financial compensation was received!








Share:

1 comment

  1. I kind of like Spattered. Actually, I like all of them, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John