Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lalaloopsy Introductions Jewel Sparkles!


I have been given an amazing opportunity to work with Lalaloopsy! Each week I will be introducing you to a new Lalaloopsy character and helping you get to know them all and get familiar with what Lalaloopsy is all about! How many of you already love Lalaloopsy? I know mine do! I am not really sure as this is a new program what all I will get to bring you I know some reviews but hopefully I will get to bring you guys some Lalaloopsy giveaways as well so you get a chance to experience the whole Lalaloopsy world! Are you as excited as I am?

Expect the unexpected when the Lalaoopsy Girls attend L.A.L.A. Prep (Lalaloopsy Academy for Learning Arts). They will take magical classes, share dorm rooms, secrets and lots of laughter. No matter what happens, they will be stitched together… friends forever!


JEWEL SPARKLES


Hello! Jewel Sparkles here! I was sewn from a royally sparkly princess’ dress, which explains why I love to be in charge - It just comes naturally. All my friends come to ME (and my cat/style advisor) for ALL their fashion emergencies. And in extreme cases I will even share my tiaras.


Made from: a Real Princess’ Dress
Pet: Persian Cat
Stitch on Date: March 13th (Jewel Day)
Mac HD:Users:vsahawi:Desktop:SIP Program :Lalaloopsy Girls Products:Jewel Sparkles:530572 530602 Lalaloopsy Girls Jewel Sparkles FW 231_jpg.jpg


MITTENS FLUFF ‘N’ STUFF


Hi, there! I’m Mittens Fluff ‘n’ Stuff. I was sewn from a super warm and fuzzy scarf- cool, right? Snow Days are my fave ‘cause I get to cozy up in my lucky leg warmers. (the pink ones with stripes) I love to chill out with my pet polar bear, and a mug or two of hot cocoa… Oh! and of course tons of marshmallows!


Made from: An Eskimo’s Scarf
Pet: Polar Bear
Stitch on Date: December 21st (1st Day of Winter)



Mac HD:Users:vsahawi:Desktop:530572 530619 Lalaloopsy Girls Mittens Fluff N Stuff FW 213_jpg.jpg

Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm sure excited and can't wait to meet the other Lalaloopsy girls. This will be an amazing adventure for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little cousin who loves Lalaloopsy! She will go nuts for these new dolls & goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John