Thursday, July 10, 2014

Earth Balance Review!


Earth Balance has been a family favorite of ours for since we first tried their products. I was so excited to try their new Kettle Chips and Vega Cheddar Square Crackers. My kids love the crunchy peanut butter. Earth Balance is our go to brand for natural healthy eating. I know me and my kids are safe when we choose Earth Balance! Earth Balance is plant based, vegan and GMO FREE all the musts my family checks before we choose a product!
Photo: It's giveaway time! What's your number one, absolute favorite Earth Balance product ever? 

Tell us in the comments below...we'll choose one lucky commenter to win a VIP coupon for the free EB product of their choice!

Based in Boulder, Colo., Earth Balance® produces a line of deliciously healthy snacks, buttery spreads, shortenings, nut butters, soymilk, mayonnaise and coconut spread. All Earth Balance® products are plant-based, vegan, made without artificial ingredients and hydrogenated oils, free of lactose and eggs, offering a delicious alternative for health conscious individuals and those with food sensitivities. Earth Balance strongly supports the Non-GMO Project and sustainable agriculture practices, and all Earth Balance products are made without genetically modified ingredients.

Check out Earth Balance here  http://mjr.earthbalancenatural.com/ they have so many wonderful products! Make sure you follow Earth Balance on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram to stay up to date on all of their latest contests, giveaways and new products! Earth Best has many giveaways on for their loyal followers!

Free For all received samples to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own! No financial compensation was received! 
Share:

2 comments

  1. I will have to check this out. It seems like a healthier alternative for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This actually isn't too far away from me living here in Colorado Springs. I've never heard of them until now though. While I don't eat peanut butter my kids love it and this would be a much healthy alternative for them.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John