Sunday, November 5, 2017

Tasty Gifts For The Foodie's



Funky Chunky is every sweets lovers dream! If you like chocolate they have it all white, dark and milk chocolate. Funky Chunky has coffee, caramel, cinnamon and seasonal flavors! They have seasonal flavors and gifts for every occasion! Check out the amazing birthday gifts and their holiday gift assortments. Bring everyone together at your next corporate function with Funky Chunky's corporate packages! I am such a fan of the seasonal varieties! I love pumpkin and think the Pumpkin Cream Cheese is absolutely delicious! We were able to try so many of the delicious varieties. My favorite was the Pumpkin Cream Cheese!



My family and I tried out Funky Chunky's cafe' coffee inspired flavors. Their newest line includes Dark Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Latte and Vanilla Sweet Creme. These were amazing and drizzled to the max. When I say drizzled I mean really drizzled! Every variety has thick swirls of different chocolate (dark ,white or milk) and or caramels. Coffee isn't Funky Chunky's only inspiration though their seasonal Christmas variety Peppermint Bark is sure to be a well received delightful gift.  You can find a flavor everyone in your family will love because they have so many different varieties!


The large tins are the perfect office or family gift. The large tins are also perfect to have around for guests during the holidays! My husband loves peanut butter so I knew his favorite would probably be the Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn. He loved it! I even enjoyed it and I don't like peanut butter that much. The peanut butter mingles with the chocolate and popcorn so well. I have a pretty good feeling this will be one of my Christmas gifts for my husband. He loved it so much!
Make sure to shop Funky Chunky when looking for the perfect treat or gift and be sure to follow Funky Chunky on social media below:


Share:

3 comments

  1. The Caramel Latte flavor sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of Funky Chunky. I would love to try this myself as well as give for gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John