Monday, November 6, 2017

Baby and Toddler Must Haves



I am the mother of two sons ages seven and eight and one daughter Sierra age two. Why the big gap? Many have asked us that question. Let's just say God had plans we had no idea about! Nerveless, we love our three little's and only use the best products for them! I have used many of MAM's  products and have been pleased with the products so much so that MAM has become our go to brand for bottles, pacifiers and sippy cups. I love the design of the MAM line. The MAM baby bottles are very close to the feel of your actual breast. I was never able to successfully breastfeed so wanted all of mine to have the next closest. I pumped and stored. MAM bottles were my best friend for my little one's! There is nothing better than knowing you have chosen the perfect bottle for your baby if you can't breastfeed naturally. The MAM infant basics gift set is the perfect gift for a new mom this holiday season. It makes the best baby shower present!


MAM isn't just for babies though they have a whole line of different bottles and cups for different ages and stages. I use MAM with my 2 year old and love them. The pacifiers were Sierra's favorite we are trying to break her from those though and sippy cups are Sierra's favorite now. She loved the way the pacifiers glowed in the dark. The sippy cups do not leak and are great for kids transitioning o a real cup. 


To purchase your own MAM products for your baby go to MAM and find what works for your baby today. Beat the baby bottle blues with MAM products! Follow MAM on social media below for contests, new products and more:

SITE
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
Share:

3 comments

  1. I don't use them now because the babies have grown up but we did use them with they were smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list of must haves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 2yr old uses their sippy cups everyday, very cute designs

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John