Sunday, October 29, 2017

Delightful Halloween Treat


Get the kids something they will love this year! With Halloween right around the corner check out GourmetGiftBaskets.com they have the perfect Halloween gifts for every trick or treater from the foodie, candy lover, to toys find the perfect treat just right for them! My kids are typical they like candy and toys. The Haunted Halloween Care Package has the best of both worlds. The squishy sticky eyesballs were the best!







  • Plain M&Ms by Mars - 1.69 oz. - Rich, classic morsels of real milk chocolate that are coated in a thin, colorful candy shell.
  • Sour Patch Kids by Mondelez International - 2 oz. - Sweet and sour bite sized candies that will twist your tongue and keep you coming back for more.
  • Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups by Hershey's - 1.5 oz. - The beloved classic combination of smooth, creamy peanut butter and rich, sinful milk chocolate.
  • Cookies & Cream Wafer Roll Petites by Dolcetto - 4.2 oz. - Delightful pillow shaped bites of crisp wafers filled with a rich chocolate cookies and cream filling.
  • Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company - 2 oz. - A zesty snack mix of cheddar crackers, premium nuts, and pretzel pieces.
  • 1/2 Pound of Mixed Candy - A delightfully sweet mix of non-chocolate favorites like Starburst, Nerds, Dots and more.
  • Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com - 4.2 oz. - Our kettle corn is dusted with sweet brown sugar and freshly ground cinnamon.
  • Peanut M&Ms by Mars - 1.69 oz. - Premium peanuts that are coated in real milk chocolate and a colorful shell.
  • Strawberry Twizzlers by Hershey's - 2.5 oz. - Irresistible candy twists that embody the flavor of sweet, ripe strawberries.
  • Mike and Ike Original Fruits by Just Born - 5 oz. - These oblong fruit-flavored candies are a time-tested treat that have been popular with all ages since their creation back in the 1950's.
  • Hot Tamales by Just Born - 1.8 oz. - Fiery, red-hot cinnamon candies that end with a sweet cinnamon flavor.
  • Pop Rocks by Pop Rocks Inc. - .33 oz. - This fun candy will begin to pop and fizz in your mouth as soon as it hits your tongue. A truly popping experience!
  • Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces by Harvey's Pretzels - 4 oz. - Crunchy, bite-sized pretzel pieces that get their flavor from tangy honey mustard and sweet onions.
  • Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries by Conagra Foods - 3 oz. - Cheesy and delicious french fries that crunch like potato chips and pack a flavorful punch. 
  • Sticky Eyeballs - The perfect accessory for all your Halloween shenanigans, these sticky eyeballs will help you with all your Halloween pranks. 
  • Gross Creepy Crawly - These creepy crawly little critters are perfect for playing spook-tacular tricks on everyone you know around Halloween.


Make sure to check out GourmetGiftBaskets'com for all your Halloween needs and gifting needs they have treats and gifts perfect for everyone! Shop below and follow on social media below:


Share:

31 comments

  1. Hmm. My favorite is the cheddar fries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces by Harvey's Pretzels sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. M&M's are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces by Harvey's Pretzels! They are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like anything chocolate! :)

    mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is the Reese's peanut butter cups but it's close (Peanut M&M's are breathing down their neck).

    ReplyDelete
  7. M&Ms are my absolute favorite food!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My son would be in heaven to get this basket.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite treat is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups by Hershey's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite is the Reese's peanut butter cups!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Mike and Ike Original Fruits by Just Born

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the gross sticky eyeballs

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know a lot of kids who would love this. I'd like the peanut butter cups myself.

    ReplyDelete
  15. my fave is M & M's.

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love the plain M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite is the pop rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My favorite snack is Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love all kinds of candy reese is my favorite or the butterfinger cup that care package would definitely care for me

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John