Saturday, September 23, 2017

Back To School Never Smelled So Good Crayola

With school back in session my kids are into a million different things. They want the newest and hottest toys and the best back to school supplies. Mind you my children are in no way spoiled. They are just kids they see all of these great supplies and all of these fun new products and their little minds go crazy. My kids are the kind of kids who know their mommy works hard and if I say no it is because I can't get it not because I don't want to. That is why I love Crayola!



Crayola is the perfect way to spoil your kids without really spoiling them. Crayola is iconic; every child loves Crayola and wants Crayola. Crayola is perfect for inspiring the budding artist and creator growing in your little one. Look at Crayola as an investment in the future and buy them the best possible back to school supplies you can; CRAYOLA PRODUCTS!!!! We were able to try a huge selection of Crayola's new Silly Scent product line. Growing up as an 80's baby I am all about scented products. Any scented kids products bring back the wonderful memories of my childhood. I get that carefree childhood feeling and truly enjoy any scented kids products. So I was super excited to try out Silly Scents with Sierra my two year old daughter.
She jumped right in smelling the different scents, opening each package and writing as well as drawing! She had a blast. Check out some of the different Silly Scents amazing scents below on the back of the product packaging I posted for your convenience.  Our favorites were cotton candy, lemon and marshmallow. This is the Silly Scents Wedge Tip Scented Washable Markers 12 pack posted below but Crayola has packages as large as 24 packs also posted below in the Crayola Silly Scents Mini Twistable Crayons. Then my sons got home from school and picked out their favorites to share with their classmates. The kids all loved them and had a blast! I recommend purchasing the Silly Scent bundle for back to school especially if you are like me and have more than one child. It comes with a great selection and you save what more can you ask for?  I also loved the Super Tip markers we got to try. I love adult coloring and Crayola's Super Tip Marker's are perfect for adult coloring books. 

Silly Scents Wedge Tip Scented Washable Markers 12 Pack


Silly Scents Mini Twistables Scented Crayons-24 ct.





Silly Scent Bundle


Crayola is a brand I grew up with and to me it is iconic. I want my kids to enjoy the same fun I had with Crayola product's as a child and I want your kids to enjoy Crayola also. Your kids will have the coolest school supplies in class with Silly Scents from Crayola back to school never smelled so good! So make sure you are following Crayola on social media below to stay up to date on contests, coupons, new products, discounts and so much more! 





Share:

1 comment

  1. I remember when I was a kid and everyone coveted the markers that smelled good! Can't wait til my son is old enough to enjoy them so I can get some for us to use.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John