Monday, April 10, 2017

Mio Easter Toys That Engage Kids in Active Play

Free For All received  sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own! No financial compensation was received.



I am always looking for toys for my kids. It seems we always have a birthday or event with three children it never stops. The Manhattan Toy Company has always been one of my go to shopping destinations for toys that are long lasting and high quality! As most of my readers know I am a huge fan of wooden toys. Wooden toys are long lasting and really almost indestructible. I have passed so many toys down through my three kids from The Manhattan Toy Company because they just last. 





I love The Manhattan Toy Company's MIO line, you can check it out here. We were able to try some of their newest toys from the MIO line the Food Truck and the Airplane. Both include one person and the food truck also includes a little stove and a few other cooking items for your food truck. My daughter loves cooking and playing pretend and she really enjoys playing with these.


They are very sturdy and are priced affordably between ten and thirty dollars. They also have a larger set that has a lot that is a bit over $100. It is very nice I love it! The MIO line offers your child hours of imaginative, make believe play. They will play with their MIO characters again and again.

Make sure to check out The Manhattan Toy Company shop their site and follow them on social media below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John