Monday, April 10, 2017

Mukikim Easter Gift Guide Toy Recommendations !

Free For All received  sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own! No financial compensation was received.


With Easter quickly approaching I wanted to introduce you to my newest wonderful toy manufacturer! Mukikim prides itself on things that make you smile and their new toy lines do just that! We got to try out toys from the Construct A Truck, spyX and Mini Flyer lines!


Just like most boys my two sons love anything that flies! I was so excited when they got to try the mini flyer! They have several different fun designs! We tried out the jokey face design and I loved the ease and simplicity with which my kids could fly the mini flyer. It isn't one of those flying contraptions you can barely steer and end up crashing everywhere. The mini flyer's sensors detect when it is ready to hit the ground and it basically stays in the air and hovers while you steer. It is fun, simple and easy for kids to operate! Mine really enjoyed the mini flyer.


The spyX line of toys includes anything and everything you can imagine for the budding little spy. My sons really enjoy walkie talkies so they wanted to try the spyX Walkie Talkie out. They have a really nice range and the audio is very clear. My boys like playing hide and go seek with their walkie talkies.

The Construct A Truck line is the most educational toy in my opinion that Mukikim offers. Kids can actually break down and reconstruct their own trucks with Construct A Trucks. It is great for imaginative little minds! My boys play with their Construct A Truck most I think mainly because it is so hands on.

Mukikim has several other lines of toys. Be sure to stop by Mukikim when shopping for Easter this year and follow them on social media below:



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John