Thursday, February 2, 2017

Gimbal's Valentine's Day Gift Guide Candie's Review

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review  all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.


Gimbal's Fine Candies are peanut free, tree nut free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and egg-free. These ingredients are responsible for countless allergic reactions across the nation.It is so hard to find candy Christian can share with his friends at school because of allergies so I was super excited when I found Gimbal's.  The flavor of Gimbal's candies is so natural. You can tell the quality of their ingredients.



I love The Cherry Lover I buy the Cherry Lover's all the time and Chris actually picked me up a package of the Cherry Lovers to add to my Mother's Day gift this year he thinks I don't know but I saw them hidden. I love all the different Cherry varieties in Cherry Lovers! Chris liked the Cinnamon Lovers and so did I. That is saying something because I usually hate cinnamon but most cinnamon is artificially flavored and Gimbal's uses actual cinnamon oil and the taste is so much better. I just want to say a huge thank you to Gimbal's Fine Candies most companies don't donate to schools or even take the time to read your request. Gimbal's has helped my child's school out several times! Gimbal's truly cares about their customers and offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee on all of their products! But you won't need it Gimbal's is great!


Gimbal's makes the perfect candies for Valentine's Day Gifts! Make sure to purchase from Gimbal's below and follow them on social media below:

PURCHASE HERE

FACEBOOK
Share:

1 comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John