Friday, February 10, 2017

Dollar Shave Club Valentine's Day Gift Guide Review! Big Cloud Wind Master Lip Balm

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.



Dollar Shave Club is a great alternative to pricey store razors and the perfect men's or women's gift this Valentine's Day! You can give Dollar Shave Club as a gift just start looking here. You can choose several different options from Dollar Shave Club. Dollar Shave Club is a monthly subscription box. You can purchase by the month or whatever length of time is right for you. You even choose the razor that is right for you!


We received the  Executive Razor, Shave Butter, and Big Cloud skincare protection line for review. All of Dollar Shave Clubs grooming and skincare products are made in-house to help solve problems for you the member. Big Cloud guards against the harsh daily effects of wind, sun and time – without leaving behind any greasy residue or shine.  I love the Big Cloud Wind Master Lip Balm! With the crazy hot and cold days we have had here in Kentucky my lips are so chapped. The wind here is horrible and my skin is just not used to the cold and all the wind yet. The Big Cloud  Wind Master Lip Balm is a must!


If you are thinking why is this girl writing about a men's shave club? Well it is because I prefer men's razors! I think they have better blades and I know they are cheaper. They just work better! I love the shave butter. I actually use it for my legs. It is so moisturizing and helps protect from nicks and cuts. Since using my Executive Razor with my Shave Butter I haven't had the first sign of razor burn. I love it!
How much is all of this you ask? Only a few dollars a month! Plus Dollar Shave Cub believes so much in their subscription box your first month is only one dollar so you can try it out and shipping is free! You will be amazed at everything Dollar Shave Club has to offer. No more trips to the store because you have a dull razor. No more ruined date nights because of stubble! I love Dollar Shave Club and so does my husband now we can share! Everyone should try it! Start your trial here!

Make sure you check out Dollar Shave Club and follow them on social media below:


Share:

1 comment

  1. Dollar Shave Club would be a perfect gift for my husband or son. This is a great idea for them to try these useful products.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John