Saturday, February 4, 2017

Crayola Color Wonder On The Go Sets Valentine's Day Blog Review

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review  all opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received.


Are you looking for the perfect treat for your little one this Valentine's Day? I always am! I like to get my kids something small and make them a special personalized Valentine. A Valentine that makes them feel special. One that only a mommy and daddy can send! This year a great option for Valentine's Day gifts for kids is Crayola! Crayola Color Wonder On The Go Sets are perfect for Valentine's Day!


Crayola Color Wonder On The Go Sets come in four different characters. They include Paw Patrol, Shimmer and Shine, Disney Princess's and PJ Masks. They are for ages three and up and are perfect for car trips! The set includes 15 mini coloring pages and three color wonder broad head mess free markers. The sets allow kids to fully express themselves without any mess. No more worrying about markers staining clothes or surfaces! Color Wonder markers show up on Color Wonder paper only. They make no mess anywhere else. Check out the other Color Wonder products available here. You can find the sets as retailers world wide and online!


Crayola is a brand I grew up with and to me it is iconic. I want my kids to enjoy the same fun I had with Crayola products as a child and I want your kids to enjoy Crayola also. So make sure you are following Crayola on social media below to stay up to date on contests, coupons, new products, discounts and so much more!






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John