Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Back To School with Oriental Trading!

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review no compensation was received!


Its that time of year again. Time for back to school shopping;for us this is a time i dread. Money is always tight and it is so hard to buy everything the kids need and want so they feel stylish and fit in well with the other children. We spend our days looking for bargains so that we can get enough school supplies for all of the kids without spending an arm and a leg. THIS YEAR WAS A LITTLE DIFFERENT FOR US THOUGH; WELL A LOT!


What if I told you I was able to get enough supplies for an entire classroom of kids for under $75? Sounds pretty unbelievable doesn't it? Well, it isn't! I was browsing Oriental Trading and noticed there amazing prices; I knew they were the best place for parties but hadn't thought about how much I could save shopping Oriental Trading's School Supplies. I decided to order our school supplies from Oriental Trading the prices were just amazing. Then I thought, why not get enough supplies for my sons entire kindergarten class. I almost had enough supplies for both my sons Kindergarten classes since they are both in separate classes I have to buy enough now for over 50 children to supply both classes.  With Oriental Trading's bulk products at amazing prices I was able to do just that! This is what we were able to get for a total of $74.96:


Stars & Stripes Mega Pencil AssortmentIN-13696530
144 Piece(s)
1
$13.78
$13.78




Paw Print Patterned Pocket FoldersIN-13687887
Per Dozen
1
$6.70
$6.70





Plastic & Metal School ScissorsIN-12/1921
Per Dozen
1
$4.99
$4.99






16-Color Crayon ClasspackIN-56/9
800 Piece(s)
1
$34.50
$34.50






30 Pc. Elmer's® Classroom Pack Clear Glue SticksIN-73/10012
30 Piece(s)
1
$14.99
$14.99





School supplies never last the whole year and with schools having so much funding issues and often supplies run out before the year is half over. I wanted to give both my sons classes a great start this year and hope they have enough supplies to get off to a great start! This is what I recommend purchasing for a classroom from Oriental Trading pencils, glue, paint, crayons, and folders. This is easily do able for under $50 if you are purchasing for only one class of around 25. I purchased for 2 and had almost enough for everyone I was only a few short on folders and glue. Hopefully another parent can help out in those areas. Buying for an entire classroom isn't something I normally do, but at these prices I figured it was a good idea.

 Oriental Trading has so much more than just school supplies though. They have party decorations, holiday decor and craft projects for all ages. Of course we will also be getting all of our sons classes Halloween Party products from Oriental Trading. Look back soon for our Halloween Guide which will include our haul from Oriental Trading.

With Oriental Trading the possibilities are truly endless! Get started planning your perfect party, get together or event today start your shopping at Oriental Trading. To connect with Oriental Trading on social media follow the links below:



Share:

1 comment

  1. Wow, that amazing deals. I knew they had party stuff but no idea about the school stuff. And I love that they sale in bulk, with getting items to last 3 kids all year that is the best way to go. Thanks for the info .

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John