Monday, May 11, 2015

Save on Text Books with Campus Book Rentals


Free For All received compensation for this post. All opinions are 100 percent my own. I only share companies that I think are a good fit for my site and my readers.



Are you in college or planning on taking summer classes? If so Campus Book Rentals is the only place to rent your text books. I know when I was getting my degree books were so high that I took all of my financial aid more or less just in the bookstore. Now thanks to Campus Book Rentals you can save 40%-90% off bookstore prices and that's not all!
 
Some perks you get with Campus Book Rentals  are:
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods

How Does Campus Book Rentals Work?


Stop throwing away your hard earned money and get off the Ramen Noodle college diet. Get your text books now at Campus Book Rentals and treat yourself to an ice cream sundae with the money you save or if you are like me a new outfit! Campus Book Rentals is perfect for the college student looking to save a few bucks on textbooks they will use for a semester and then discard. Why pay full price when you can save up to 90 percent!

 
 

Campus Book Rentals also donates to Operation Smile such a worthy cause in my book!  Operation Smile provides free surgeries to repair cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities for children around the globe. With every textbook rental Operation Smile will receive a portion of the sales generated. Find out more about Operation Smile on the Campus Book Rental's website!

To find out more and to connect with Campus Book Rentals check out their Web Site and Facebook.

START RENTING YOUR TEXT BOOKS TODAY JUST CLICK HERE AND YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO CAMPUS BOOK RENTALS NOW

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John