Saturday, May 30, 2015

Little Tikes Sort n Store Primary Colors Toy Chest Review!

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own and was not at all influenced by receipt of free product.


I have been on the look out for a durable toy chest ever since my oldest son was a toddler. My house quickly went from my comfortable,tidy oasis, to a jungle filled with toys that rarely got played with. No joke,I am sure you mommies know what I am saying when I tell you that walking through my living room was like a game of soccer, I was constantly kicking toys outta my way. Or maybe more like dodge ball, trying to dodge the bouncy balls so that I didn't fall and break my neck. I have tried the cheap plastic toy bins, but not only do they not hold even a quarter of the toys my kids have, but they break so easily. I am all about saving money and going the cheap route, but when you have kids that own enough toys to fill a large toy store then you have to invest a little money.

Before

It's is easy to see that the Little Tike's Toy Chest is well worth the money! The best bang for your buck in my opinion as far as toy chests and is selling right now for $79.99 Which is a very good price for a durable toy box like this! It has 6 cubic feet of storage space,which is ideal for large toys. Also 2 storage bins ideal for smaller toys (or the thousands of hotwheels little boys have). The best part for me is there is a detachable lid for safety. The main reason I didn't buy many toy boxes was I worried they would close their fingers up in them and chop them off or seriously injure their hands or break fingers. The dimensions 23.2x38.4xx22 inches are much better than most toy bins I've ran across. Little Tikes is known for there great quality and durability, and the toy box is no different. It definitely won't disappoint.

After

To stay up to date on all of the newest Little Tike's products be sure to follow Little Tike's on Social Media below. To purchase your own Little Tike's Sort n Store Primary Colors Toy Chest just click here! Be sure to sign up for the Little Tikes newsletter to stay up to date on all of Little Tikes newest products, sweepstakes, specials and more. Sign up here at Little Tikes newsletter sign up.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John