Saturday, May 16, 2015

Kids Academy

Mom Buzz Media Approved Blogger ● Connecting Bloggers & Brands in Perfect Harmony

Educational Apps from Kids Academy Available on iTunes & Google Play Free for a limited time!

Our kids have always enjoyed the Kids Academy apps. I am happy to bring you all information on the new updates and hopefully introduce you to the company. It is never too early to start learning and Kids Academy has made it easy AND fun with these apps!

kids academy dog

Preschool & Kindergarten Baby Books, Songs, and Early Reading Toddler Games

Great graphics and super cute characters! We have had this app a while, now they added Cinderella (which is my personal favorite from when i was a child) and Red Riding Hood which is another great classic!

My son's are young 6 & 4 ! I started them out early on learning because I want them to be the best they can be! So when I found out about Kid Academy apps I was head over heels in love! I downloaded them and gave them a try! Boy am I happy! After playing them for awhile I let my son's have a go and since then they has learned so much! Thanks Kid Academy your app has helped my son's grow in so many ways! This is one of their favorite apps now!
Download this game for FREE on iTunes

11111111111111111

________________________________________

icon220x220

123 Tracing Numbers: Montessori Math Game for Kids

My youngster is picking up his numbers by playing this app and he has just turned 3! This is really an awesome app! Highly recommended! Never hurts to get a head start in math!

In today's word math is something that we must know! Math is a subject that I push on my children! I want them to prosper! So when I found this app I was really excited! Granted  it teaches them to trace numbers but they are learning to count. So that makes me a happy mommy! My boys are learning how to write the numbers and count higher then their age group! 

Download this game for FREE on iTunes

Free for a limited time! Normally $3.99!
screen520x924 screen520x924 (2)

________________________________________

numnber3

ABC Preschool Games for Kids

Awesome Learning Tool!! My little boy is in pre-k and he loves this app! It has always been difficult to get him engaged in learning, even when it comes to getting to play on the tablet. He is learning how to trace letters and numbers and having fun! A+

I am working hard with my six and four year old on reading and writing, so I have turned to a few apps. The Kids Academy is one that has really stuck not just because I like it but also because my boy's are really enjoying it!

I let them play for an hour in the morning and then an hour before bed! But in between that time frame the are nagging me to let them play it!  What I am really impressed with is that they are having so much fun learning how to write their letters that they are  writing them on paper also! Which is great for their age group! Anyway they are working very hard on learning all the letters and my goal is to have them writing before the next school year starts! I believe with Kids Academy on my side I can do just that!There is a ton of fun learning activities. They are just at the right level for my boy's also! Which is really awesome! My oldest has included my youngest on this and they love laying in their room playing and having fun! I am always hearing giggles - Thanks to this amazing app!

Download this game for FREE on Google Play

Free for a limited time! Normally $2.99
fun learning google play

________________________________________

About Kids Academy
Kids Academy develops mobile apps for preschool education. Covering all major platforms their apps are designed to help kids of 5 and under to master all of the preschool educational skills from letters to numbers and vocabulary. Having passed the ten million installs mark, Kids Academy continues to deliver quality apps for iOS, Android and Amazon devices.
This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media. The reviews above are my own opinions and are not influenced in any way.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the info! I have my cousin who has a baby and 2 young step children. I think they would like this.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John