Monday, February 9, 2015

Perfect #school lunch the #Bento #Dumbo from #Disney show your #Dineyside!

Oh how I wish that I could pack my sons lunch at school but they won't let us. They say when they are that little it is best they all eat the exact same thing. They have many good reasons but it still really stinks if you ask me! I am one of those moms who dreamed of packing the perfect lunches for her kids. But now in a way I am glad we don't to though because it saves us a lot, makes Christian eat a healthy meal (the school food is pretty healthy) and made him eat a better variety of food. All in all it is just one of those things. But for the moms that do get to pack great lunches check this out! I love it! Show your #disneyside! I love everything Disney and think this would be the perfect surprise lunch for a little one! Or even a teen!
DUMBO BENTO LUNCH
Dumbo, 1941
EASY PREP
Dumbo is just bread his ears are decorated with a little jelly, his mouth is a lovely strawberry and his eyes are cheese that you ca draw in eyes with a little bit of food coloring water and powdered sugar mixed together until easily paintable. The body is different types of cheese cut out and the background is just grapes and strawberries.

PUT A SMILE ON YOUR LITTLE ONES FACE TODAY!

 
Share:

1 comment

  1. That is pretty cute, lol. School's have gone wacko about food rules these days. I understand some of it, like allergy issues, but they go overboard, I think, on some things.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John