Tuesday, February 10, 2015

CLARENCE: MYSTERY PINATA DVD Review!

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own!





Cartoon Network’s newest series Clarence comes to DVD TDDAY; February 10th in CLARENCE: MYSTERY PINATA! Clarence is an optimistic, spirited, very lovable boy who sees the best in all things and wants to try everything! WHEN I SAY EVERYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING. In episode 9 Slumber Party Clarence goes to an all girls sleepover and he fits right in. Celebrate the best of childhood: epic dirt fights, awkward crushes, trampoline combat, sleepover pranks and secret tree forts all through the eyes of Clarence.
Clarence instantly became one of my sons favorite shows. I like the comedy it is funny but doesn't take it too far. Clarence is also a top rated show (as rated by Nielsen) in it's time slot across cable and broadcast networks among kids 6-11 and boys 6-14 ( this means 6 million kids and 4 million boys age 6-14 watched Clarence) .  My oldest son is 6 so this may have a lo to do with why he liked it. It seems to be very popular among kids his age.
I am particular about what the kids watch now a days. Clarence has a few moments that are for older children but I have seen nothing thus far to say that it is inappropriate. I think Clarence will be around our house for quite some time as he shares the same fun love for life my boys do!





Meet the Characters Behind Clarence: Mystery Piñata





Head on over to play fun Clarence games just click below!


Share:

2 comments

  1. Clarence is a show that grew on me. I thought it was so stupid at first but then after watching it some with my kids I think it's funny now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen this... Now I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John