Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Merlot Review!

Merlot is a company I can just not say enough about. The creator of Merlot is Wayne Beckley his friends call him Dr. Grapes and he's quickly become known as the father of grape seed technology After many years of researching the power of grapes; in 2001 Beckley launched Merlot Skin Care, utilizing the power of the grape seed in each unique formulation. Harnessing nature’s most powerful antioxidants, Merlot products work to fight free radicals – molecules caused by smoke, smog, pollution, stress, and UV rays – and protect skin against the signs of aging. From his first experiments in the garage to today, Beckley has built Merlot into a powerful line. Merlot Skin Care products have been praised for their high quality formulations and tremendous value. But the real secret is in the seed.
I absolutely loved the Merlot Body Wash and the face mask was amazing. My skin felt simply rejuvenated after the first use. Merlot smells so natural that just the scent is uplifting! I am such a face mask addict I love getting all the dead skin off and my Merlot face mask did great. It peeled off perfect and was not messy at all! I would recommend Merlot to anyone.
To purchase Merlot go to http://www.merlotskincare.com/. Sign up for Merlot's newsletter be the first to know everything Merlot http://www.merlotskincare.com/blog/index.php/2012/04/27/get-special-offers-deals-discounts/. Make sure you are following Merlot on facebook and twitter for promotions, discounts and contests!
Free For All received samples to try to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own. No financial compensation was received.
Share:

1 comment

  1. I hadn't heard of this but it does sound great. Thanks for the great review of a product I too would be interested in

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John