Sunday, February 2, 2014

Brianna's Salad Dressing Review!

Eating healthy starts with finding high quality, tasty, healthy foods you like! Brianna's Salad Dressing is one of my favorite dressings! Brianna's takes pride in being able to say "Brianna's adds no artificial anything". That is what I like to hear. When I eat I don't want to have to worry about my foods including additives or fillers that may contain chemicals or dyes that could later cause life threatening illnesses like cancer. Brianna's Salad Dressing includes no high fructose corn syrup, no MSG or trans fats and has 10 Gluten free dressing in their line.
I loved Brianna's my favorite was the Blue Cheese its not a thick dressing its very creamy but not heavy at all. My husband was the tester; I switched Brianna's dressing in his Fish Salad pictured below. The results; my husband ate every bite and asked what the new dressing we were using was. Chris is not at all healthy like me; I wish he were. He has high sodium and blood pressure! I am so glad that I have found a dressing we all can enjoy.
Make sure you like Brianna's Salad Dressing on Facebook, and check out all of their amazing recipes here on Pinterest. To find out more and where to buy Brianna's Salad Dressing go to their site here. To find a store in the United States that carries Brianna's Salad Dressing click here
Free For All was sent Brianna's Salad Dressing free of charge to facilitate this review! All opinions are 100 percent my own and are in no way influenced by the free products we received for review!
Share:

2 comments

  1. I like that they have no artificial anything. We try to eat healthy, but we go through a ton of ranch dressing eating so many salads. Looking at the bottle in my fridge, Brianna's is much healthier that what we have been using. I will have to look for this brand next time I go shopping. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the honest recommendation. This sounds great! I'm always trying to eat better. Chemicals scare me! kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John