Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Creative Fun Valentine's Day Gifts For Kids




Are you looking for the perfect treat for your little one this Valentine's Day? I always am! I like to get my kids something small and make them a special personalized Valentine. A Valentine that makes them feel special. One that only a mommy and daddy can send! This year a great option for Valentine's Day gifts for kids is Crayola! Crayola My First Crayola and Color Wonder products are perfect for Valentine's Day!



Crayola My First Crayola line is designed for little hands with big imaginations, they offer crayons, paints, markers and more that are designed for your child’s specific stage of creative development. They’re also all washable, so moms and dads can relax while their little one goes to town; even if they end up with more paint on themselves than the paper! With My First Crayola products, children can begin to explore artistic self-expression and creativity from a very young age. We’re glad to provide the means to encourage inspiration and appreciation for art, which we hope children will carry throughout their entire lives. 



Color Wonder sets are mess free! The sets allow kids to fully express themselves without any mess. No more worrying about markers staining clothes or surfaces! Color Wonder markers show up on Color Wonder paper only. They make no mess anywhere else. Check out the other Color Wonder products available here. You can find the sets as retailers world wide and online!

Crayola is a brand I grew up with and to me it is iconic. I want my kids to enjoy the same fun I had with Crayola products as a child and I want your kids to enjoy Crayola also. So make sure you are following Crayola on social media below to stay up to date on contests, coupons, new products, discounts and so much more!






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John