Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Charming Relaxation Products


With three kids and a fourth on the way it seems I never get a break. When I do I never seem to fully just kick back and relax. I have been trying to take some time for me. My husband even says I greatly need and deserve it. I have been so stressed lately. It never seems there is enough time in the day to finish half let alone everything I need to do. With me being pregnant I have been searching ways to just de-stress and relax. I find baths and bathing products seem to calm me. Charmed Touches Inc. has some amazing products to just de-stress and unwind with! I love that their products are herbal and all natural so they are safe for me and the baby!


I love my bath soaks and as many of you have seen before I love Epson salt! Why? Epson salt baths are so beneficial for your body. Bathing in Epsom salt baths is an advanced detoxification strategy that has proven benefits. Epsom salts are named for a bitter saline spring located at Epsom in Surrey, England. Epsom is different than traditional salts in that it is actually a naturally occurring pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulfate. These minerals have very powerful health benefits that can speed up the detoxification capabilities of the body. Magnesium and sulfate are both readily absorbed through the skin and into the body's blood stream. The skin is a highly porous membrane that both takes in minerals and eliminates toxins every day. Using a powerful mineral base such as Epsom salts in a bathwater medium creates a process called reverse osmosis. This process pulls salt and harmful toxins out of the body and allows the magnesium and sulfates to enter into the body.The use of regular Epsom salt baths has been shown to improve the symptoms of many health conditions including athlete's foot, gout, toenail fungus, sprains, bruises and muscle soreness. It is also good for anyone dealing with chronic disease or chronic pain to take Epson salt baths. Please note: If you are pregnant, dehydrated or have open wounds or burns on your skin or individuals who are suffering with cardiovascular disease should always consult with a natural health physician who is familiar with the health benefits of Epsom salt baths before starting. You can get the Intrigue Free and Clear Bath Soak Four Ounce for only $6. I love the added orange and Pena Blossom Oils. I love all the essential oils they each have a purpose and help your body, mind and or soul.
A lot of the products Charmed Touches Inc. makes are not listed on the site so if you want a specific product be sure to ask on Facebook or the sites contact. I love bath bombs and they have amazing seltzer bath bombs. Most you can not use in the hot tub but we asked and the seltzer bombs were fine to use in the hot tub. I also loved their Lavender infused products. Charmed Touches Inc. has started my path to less stress off right.
Make sure to check out Charming Touches Inc. shop and follow them on social media below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John