Friday, March 27, 2015

Fire HD 6 Tablet Review!

Free For all received a sample product to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own.
Fire HD 6
 
As most of my readers know I am an avid reader and Amazon offers a lot of free and cheap books. I love reviewing on Amazon and sharing what I think about products just as I do on my blog. The best device I have found so far for reading is the Kindle Fire HD 6. You can purchase yours here for only $99. My only compliant is I would have liked a little larger screen but a larger screen means a significantly higher price and the trade off for me just wasn't worth it. The Fire has changed my life I can read books I never thought I could find or afford. It has truly opened up a whole new world for me; a world of reading!
 

Fire HD 6 Tablet including 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, Front and Rear Cameras, 8 GB or 16 GB

The most powerful tablet under $100 - with fast quad-core processor, HD display, front and rear cameras, Dolby Audio, and five color choices
  • Beautiful 6" HD display - Crisp, vivid HD display (252 ppi / 1280x800) with over a million pixels - perfect for apps, movies, TV, games, photos, and more
  • Fast quad-core processor up to 1.5 GHz - 2x the speed and over 3x the graphics performance of previous generation Fire HD for quicker apps and smooth videos
    • Front and rear cameras - Take photos or capture videos in 1080p HD with a rear-facing camera or Skype with a front-facing camera
    • Best selection of digital content - Enjoy over 33 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, Android apps and games - including Facebook, Netflix, Minecraft, and more
    • Great for the whole family - Create unique profiles and set screen time limits for kids with Amazon FreeTime. Link two Amazon accounts and share books, games, apps, and Prime Instant Video content across all devices in the household
    • Firefly - Quickly identify and take action on more than 100 million items with Firefly, including more than 240,000 movies and TV episodes, and 35 million songs
    • Stay connected and productive - Fast web browsing, email and calendar support including Gmail and Outlook. Plus, edit and view Office documents
    • No more worrying about storage space - Get free, unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with your Fire devices 
    PURCHASE YOURS TODAY
    CLICK HERE

     
    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Site Designed by AnnMarie John