Monday, September 15, 2014

Lalaloopsy Peanut Big Top Sew Important VIP Review! #Holiday Gift Guide

Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own!

Get ready for some fun Lalaloopsy's are coming you way all the way until Christmas I will be debuting new Lalalaoopsy Dolls and toys that will make amazing presents for your little ones for Christmas. Lalaloopsy is my nieces favorite and will be one of our main focuses for this years gift guide. I hope I don't drive you crazy with Lalaloopsy posts but we just love them. Get ready to meet our first Lalaloopsy Girl; Introducing Peanut Big Top!












Share:

2 comments

  1. We just love our Lalaloopsy Girls dolls. I know Madison has stretched a few of their hair out because it's the first thing she does when she gets a doll. It's combing time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. I know many kids who just adore her.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John