Friday, September 19, 2014

Baby's Journey Comfy Cozy Tub & Towel Warmer – Frog & Lily Pad Review! #Baby and Toddler Gift Guide

Comfy Cozy Lily Pad
When you bring your baby home from the hospital you want bath time to be the best and most comfortable that it can be right? When I brought my kids home that was always a big thing. The first bath is one of the many special firsts that baby and mommy will share. As a mom you want it to be as perfect as possible. I immediately thought of Baby's Journey and the Comfy Cozy Tub & Towel Warmer – Frog & Lily Pad set I had saw on their site. Baby's Journey was gracious enough to let me try the Comfy Cozy Tub & Towel Warmer – Frog & Lily Pad. As baby Bailey #3 is being a little slow in getting here I tried the Comfy Cozy Tub & Towel Warmer – Frog & Lily Pad on my niece Josie. The tub is for ages newborn to 2 and Josie is 1; it was perfect. She fit perfectly and was comfortable throughout the duration of the whole bath. When Josie used the bath for the first time it was super easy and her little sweet pea was as comfy and cozy as could be! She even let out a little giggle! My sister as a mother was very pleased and so was I when I seen the tub and towel warmer in action!


The towel warmer is really great! It would be awesome for the cold season coming! You just plug it in and add your towel within 5 minutes you have a nice toasty towel all ready to wrap baby in! My favorite feature is that you can also place a baby blanket in there to keep warm with! My boys still carry their toddler blankies everywhere and always ask me to throw them in the dryer. When I got the towel warmer I thought I bet I can warm their blankies there. It works like a charm and makes their blankies super toasty!. I think every mom and baby should have this set! It really does great wonders!
Comfy Cozy Lily Pad

To order your own Comfy Cozy Tub & Towel Warmer – Frog & Lily Pad go to http://www.babysjourney.com/products-page/bath/comfy-cozy-tub-towel-warmer-frog-lily-pad. If you know a mom who is expecting this would make the perfect Baby Shower gift or if you have a little one to buy for this Christmas think of the Comfy Cozy Tub & Towel Warmer – Frog & Lily Pad little babies are really to small for toys and something useful like a baby tub is the perfect gift! Check them out on Facebook here and stay up to date on their latest products (a little birdie told me they just formed a partnership with Serta; so look for Serta products)! Connect with Baby's Journey on Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube also.



Now for the best news Baby's Journey wants to give one of you a chance to in your own Comfy Cozy Tub and Towel Warmer!
ENTER BELOW
Share:

1 comment

  1. I loved my towel warmer when I got it last year. We still use it even now especially when it gets cold in the winter. My little one hates the cold so I keep her towel warmed for her.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John