Tuesday, April 8, 2014

iCoffee #Mother'sDayGiftGuide Review!

 iCoffee the revolution that is sweeping the nation. Are you a coffee guru? I like me coffee but my fiance' is the brew master! Chris can make the smoothest best tasting coffee in the world. iCoffee uses steambrew technology. It actually steams whole coffee beans. If you like a strong cup like me though I recommend you still grind down your coffee beans it just seems to taste better and stronger to me when the beans were grinded. iCoffee SteamBrew™ extraction technology ensures that the bitter, acidic flavor produced by conventional brewing is a thing of the past.I was truly impressed with iCoffee and the fact that it is made by Remington just means it is a high quality product!
Are you looking for a one of a kind exceptional Mother's Day Gift look no further iCoffee has you covered! Follow iCoffee on Facebook, Twitter, and to buy iCoffee check out the where to buy section of iCoffee's website! 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John