Thursday, December 26, 2013

Angry Bird's MashEm's Review!



To my 3 and 5 year old there has been no better toy invented than Angry Birds. When I saw the new Angry Bird's MashEm's I knew we had to try these. My kids absolutely went wild. Not only are the MashEm's adorably cute, affordable and fun but they are so squishy they can't break or hurt anyone. You can send MashEm's flying all over your living room without worrying that someone will lose an eye or your favorite picture frame will get busted.

We set our "battle ground" up and my son's always enjoy seeing who can build the highest wildest tower and then knock it over just to build it again and again. I also loved that the launcher was big enough for small hands. A Lot of the launchers are made so that you have to be extremely coordinated to operate. This launcher is very kid friendly and easy to handle. My children are still playing with their MashEm's out of all their Christmas presents this one was a favorite! Make sure to follow MashEm's on facebook and check out MashEm's website for all their newest characters.
Share:

1 comment

  1. these look fun! im always getting on my 11 and 12 yr olds about not throwing stuff at each other in the house but with these i could just let them have at it! lol

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John