Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cool Gear Boy's Lunch Bag Review!

Remember me saying Cool Gear isn't just for kids but they have a lot of great kids items; well today I am bringing you one of those items! Check out the great Cool Gear Lunch Bag's ; there is a lunch bag for everyone here mom's, dad's and the kiddos. We chose the Boy's Lunch Bag in yellow (pictured up top). My son has been wanting a new lunch/snack bag so I let him pick. He had a hard time choosing between the race car design and the ball design but ultimately the sports fan in him emerged and he choose the sporty lunch bag! I love how well made and what great quality these bags are! I also love the designs they are so tailored to fit so many diverse age groups, from kids to adults. I would be happy to carry either the Sonoma Bags, Monterey Bags, or Basic Tote Bag's. Any little girl would be delighted with carrying her lunch or snack in a Bling Bag and any little boy would love the Boy's Bag. They also have a great line of Folding Lunch Bags in styles for boys and girls. I also love eco friendly products as you all know so check out these awesome Lunch Pocket (2packs) for boys and girls. These are designed to eliminate the need for plastic baggies that are hard and the environment and not reusable. Also Lunch Pockets are a great money saver buy one bag instead of box after box of throw away plastic sandwich and snack baggies. Cool Gear has so many great products and also many seasonal products I can't wait to see their Christmas Line! To buy go to http://www.coolgearinc.com/ and to keep up with all promotions and all things Cool Gear like their facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/coolgearinc.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John