Sunday, June 2, 2019

Drink To Dad This Father's Day!


Root Out Root Beer Flavored Whisky or known as Root Out Whisky is a blend of the finest root beer flavoring with a smooth Canadian blended whisky that is aged for four years in American Oak barrels from bourbon generating a rich, root beer flavor with a hint of vanilla. My dad loved Root Beer and so do I. I wish my dad had gotten to try this he would have loved it! Root Beer Whiskey was a must for our Father's Day celebrations! I like Root Beer and my husband likes Root Beer and Whiskey. What a great idea Root Out Root Beer Flavored Whisky!




With father's day coming up Chris and I always cap the night off with a drink and talk about our dreams for the future. Knowing you have four little ones depending on you can be stressful sometimes but it is wonderful to celebrate with a drink on special occasions and this one is kid friendly. You can make the kiddos a non alcoholic and yourself the real deal and they will never even know. I struggled a lot with my kids seeing me have a drink. They are young and impressionable and may think because mommy did they can. So I try to hide any alcoholic beverages we may have from the kids in recipes that match. It makes it easier for me to enjoy my drink and not feel guilty about enjoying Father's Day. It works for any occasion :) Be creative I enjoy the fun of coming up with recipes and cooking. Enjoy the Root Beer floats inspired Root Out Float recipe below:




Root Out Float

Ingredients:

2 oz Root Out Root Beer Flavored Whisky
1/2 oz Vanilla Vodka
1 oz RumChata
Whipped Cream
Ice

Preparation:

Pour the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well. Pour into a glass over ice and top with whipped cream.

Root Out Root Beer Flavored Whisky can be consumed neat, on the rocks, as a shot and or customized in a cocktail. It is priced at $25.99. Root Out Root Beer Flavored Whisky is available at high-end restaurants, exclusive lounges, bars, fine stores and online. Dad will love it! For more information on Root Out Root Beer Flavored Whisky, visit www.rootoutwhisky.com. Make sure to follow Root Out Whisky on social media below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John