Friday, December 14, 2018

Natalie Perfume Inspired By Natalie Woods The Perfect Women's Gift




Natalie available at Natalie Fragrance is a special gift for a special female in your life. Natalie is manufactured by L'AMOUR MERE, LLC located in LA California. The experience begins when you see the packaging snow white with a golden gardenia and the single name also written in gold "Natalie". My mind immediately thought of Natalie Wood and the movie "Splendor in the Grass". This was my mothers favorite movie of all time. without knowing the product was made in memory of someone synonymous with beauty, simplicity and class. I opened the box without opening the contents and I immediately felt as if I were outside and a wisp of air was blowing by carrying with it the light, sweet, scent of fresh gardenias. I chose this product and would recommend it based on packaging, aroma, and the qualities of simplistic beauty and class from which the product was created in memory of "Natalie" Wood. 
 

I loved the Gardenia scent and the candle was an added extra special touch. The fragrance is light and great for day or nighttime wear. Make sure to check out Natalie Fragrance and follow them on social media below:



Share:

1 comment

  1. I remember this actress, it was such a shame the way she passed away. The perfume is a lovely tribute to her memory, I will need to check it out in the store.

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John