Saturday, January 6, 2018

Relax In The New Year With The Best Bathing Products





It's a New Year find time to relax and rejuvenate your body, mind and soul. Vitabath is one of my favorite companies I love that they are now offering my favorite bath treats bath fizzies and foaming bath bombs! We were fortunate enough to be able to try both!  With three kids and a fourth on the way a bath is my quiet time and I love to indulge with Vitabath's amazing bath treats! Most of my readers know I love my bath bombs. A bath just isn't a bath without a bath bomb! When I saw Vitabath was now carrying the fizzies and foaming bath bombs I just had to try them!





Share:

1 comment

  1. I would love to try the Heavenly Coconut Creme. It sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John