Thursday, November 24, 2016

Melody the Music Turtle Review #HolidayGiftGuide

Free For All received samples to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own!


My daughter just turned two and we were given the opportunity to try Melody the Musical Turtle from Leapfrog. My daughter as is the case with most two year olds loved the light up feature. She also enjoyed pushing the buttons and watching the fun and interactive patterns.


She loved the bright colored lights and the turtle in general. She loves animals. Race the music to find numbers and colors, repeat patterns and create cute tunes in 10 snappy, light-up activities.  I would recommend this product to anyone who has a little one. It is great for hand eye coordination and fun interactive play!


My sons are six and eight and they had the opportunity to try out the LeapStart . I was excited as my boys are both learning to read more and more every day. The LeapStart allows them to have fun while learning. They received several books to go with their LeapStart as well. Their favorite was the Super Hero Vocabulary book. I loved that it was hip and cool to the kids so they really didn't even realize how much they were learning. My boys play their LeapStart in the car now instead of games on their tablets. That is a big win for mom! 
Leapfrog has the perfect gifts for your little ones this holiday season! Be sure to check out all of the products Leapfrog has to offer and follow them on social media below:




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John