Friday, October 21, 2016

Crayola One of Our Back to School Favorites!

Free For All received samples to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own.
My kids and I really enjoyed trying numerous types of Crayola products we otherwise may have never known about like the new Crayola Doodle Scents Washable Markers. They are perfect. The Dry Erase crayons were also a hit, my boys loved that they had a crayon they could wipe off. They can also use them in their wipe off work books. It makes learning a little funner! For these crayons all you really need is a slick surface that wipes off easily nothing of course that is valuable or you would worry may be damaged. For the little artist in my life my youngest Gavin he had a ball with the Water Colors and loved how I could clean off the colors when he mixed them up on accident with a paper towel.

Crayola is a brand I grew up with and to me it is iconic. I want my kids to enjoy the same fun I had with Crayola product's as a child and I want your kids to enjoy Crayola also. So make sure you are following Crayola on social media below to stay up to date on contests, coupons, new products, discounts and so much more!




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John