Thursday, June 23, 2016

Chike Nutrition



Chike Powered Peanut Butter is the peanut butter you've been waiting for. With all natural ingredients and no added oils or fats. The creamy, dreamy peanut butter has less fat and calories and is a healthier and more versatile option than the traditional peanut butter you are use to.
There's many ways to use Chike Powered Peanut Butter. You can use it on your pb & j sandwich, in your favorite recipes, desserts or to just mix up a delicious peanut butter smoothie. I prefer mine with bananas. Yummy!! Chike Powdered Peanut Butter has only 45 calories and 1.5 grams of fat per serving. There's also 6 grams of protein and 2 grams of fiber per serving.



Peanut Butter was always my go-to comfort food, but after having my daughter I've been trying to get healthier. I not only want to lose the baby weight, I also want to be a healthier version of my self. Peanut butter was one of the hardest things for me to cut back on. So when Chike offered to send me some of their powdered peanut butter to review I was all for it. I honestly didn't think it would taste near as good as my regular peanut butter but boy was I wrong. Not only am I eating about 140 less calories per serving but I'm also getting to enjoy the amazing taste of Chike peanut butter. It is delightful. It's also a healthy option for kids. Mix them up a protein shake, smoothie or PB and banana sandwich for a healthier alternative..



Peanut Banana Smoothie using Chike Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk, soy milk or chocolate milk
- 1 Banana (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons Chike PB
Simply place all items in blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John