Thursday, March 17, 2016

Shark Rocket Powerhead Review!

                    Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own!


With carpet in most of my home a good vacuum is essential. The Shark Rocket Powerhead amazed me. As a blogger I have reviewed many vacuums and this one leaves them all in the dust!  It is lightweight and I am small so I love that I do not have to literally lift half my body weight to vacuum. I recently got the opportunity to review the Shark Rocket Powerhead and I'm thoroughly impressed with everything about it.
The manual was very easy to read. My first thought after seeing it was the size. Its incredibly lightweight, weighing only 9lbs. This makes it easier not only to not lift and tug; making storage a breeze also.Getting the Shark ready to go took less than 60 seconds. As a busy mom this is very important to me with three kids sometimes 60 seconds is all I have!


The head has a slight swivel motion with advanced steering technology making it effortless to maneuver around my furniture. The light on the end of the head highlights area's your about to vacuum, this is especially important for me due to the thousands of Legos laying in my floor that I don't want going inside my new vacuum. It comes with only 2 accessories, which is all you need. How awesome is that?  The brush head can be used on hardwood or carpets depending on what setting you use. The dust/dirt collector on the side of the vacuum is super nice. I love that I can clearly see how much nastiness is leaving my floors as I vacuum. It's actually gives me a tad more motivation.


Shark Rocket ® Powerhead
  • Weighs a total of nine pounds, and less than one pound in hand when vacuuming
  • Interchangeable brushrolls are easy to assemble and clean via innovative roller garage
  • Carpet & Floor Brush and Gentle Touch Hard Floor Brushroll clean carpets, rugs and hard floor surfaces
  • Fingertip Controls for easy transitions between hard floors, carpet and area rugs
  • Multi-position adjustable heights tailored to personal preference and compact storage
  • Breakthrough engineering combines motor and dust cup in the head of the vacuum, reducing airflow path and maximizing efficiency and power
  • Available at all major retailers nationwide in August, starting at $169 MSRP





To learn more about the Shark Rocket Powerhead visit Shark HERE
Share:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing this nice post. I gather huge amount of info in your post. If you possible please share some review post. Noel S. Hodge

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John