Friday, November 14, 2014

Zoku Pop Maker Review! #Holiday Gift Guide

Free For All received  sample to facilitate this review all opinions are 100 percent my own! No financial compensation was received.


Zoku
Zoku Pop is WONDERFUL!!!!  My entire family has enjoyed making the Zoku pops.  The combinations are endless.  This product is so user friendly with heavy duty construction, easily cleaned and requires very little storage space.  I don't have to worry about storage because mine is in use daily.  My child comes in from school and goes directly to Zoku to make his pop.  As a mother I am very pleased because this product has changed my children's unhealthy snack habits to nutritional snacks such as orange, coconut, and pineapple pops.  I would also like to mention that their is nothing wasted an open can of soda turns into a Dr. Pepper pop!!!!!  I love it!!!!!! 
 
The Zoku Storage Case is a great way to store and display your ice pop creations.
 
To purchase your own Zoku Quick Pop Maker go to Zoku Shop. Zoku Quick Pop Maker is the perfect gift for the foodie, kids or moms. The flavor combinations are endless from a Holiday Pumpkin Spice to a Summer Dreamsicle let Zoku satisfy your cravings! Follow Zoku Quick Pop Maker on Social Media below:
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John