Friday, June 13, 2014

Zippo Review! #FathersDayGiftGuide


Photo: My Zippo Customize IT



Zippo has always been a brand that my family has loved and trusted. I can remember my great grandpa carrying his Zippo that he brought back from the war, my grandpa passing his Zippo down to my cousin (the only boy in the grandkids) and my father collecting Zippo's. That is where my passion for Zippo's comes from; my father's collection. He had UK Zippo's, American Flag Zippo's, if he saw a Zippo in a flea market he just had to buy it. When my father passed away he had 132 Zippo's in his collection. Zippo's have always been a sign of quality and a brand I can remember from my childhood growing up in KY. We hunt and fish a lot which leads to a lot of camping and a dependable lighter is essential!  When I saw that Zippo had lighters you could actually create and customize I just had to have one.
With Father's Day here we have been looking for a gift for Chris. The boys chose the picture and we made daddy a lighter together. He was amazed at the quality and that Zippo actually made a customizable lighter. We usually don't do good at Father' Day Gifts but this year Chris loved his Zippo. He won't even use it he put it in his case and has it on display.  If a lighter doesn't appeal to Dad don't worry Zippo has it all pens, watches and even camping equipment; such a fire-starters grills and much more. You can find the perfect gift for any dad at www.zippo.com.
DressCampfire Carrier™Rugged Lantern™Seth Spradlin Bass3-Piece Grill Set™
Do you have a special moment you want to capture? Go to http://www.zippo.com/customize/ and choose the Customize IT feature.  Here you can upload any picture/image and have it printed on a lighter. Want to make Father's Day perfect for dad? Take that special dad moment you want to capture forever and have it put on a Zippo lighter. Don't forget with Zippo's lifetime guarantee you can remember this moment and have it captured on a beautiful one of a kind lighter forever!
To purchase a Zippo go to http://www.zippo.com/. Take a look around the Father's Day gifts here http://www.zippo.com/category_listing.aspx?id=1224. To get started on a Customizable Item go to the Customize It feature here http://www.zippo.com/customize/. You can add your own design, a picture and have an engraving placed on your item.
Make sure to sign up for Zippo's mailing list to get your free gift with first purchase and offers and alerts on sales and new items; sign up here http://www.zippo.com/mailinglist.aspx. Make sure to follow Zippo on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.




Free For All received a sample to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100 percent my own no financial compensation was received!
Share:

1 comment

  1. wow i had no idea you could customize zippos! this s a great idea will definitely think of this for next father's day!!

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John