Thursday, May 15, 2014

Update on JoBeth!



My name is Rosenn Giannone (Rosey The Coupon Coach) I am JoBeth's Twitter Host partner. As many of you have noticed JoBeth has been MIA for the past few months and there is a good reason, she is expecting her 3rd child but it has been a very difficult pregnancy. She has been hospitalized several times and is in the hospital as I type this message. She wanted to let you all know why she has not been around much but it has been difficult to speak about. Complications with the pregnancy continue and I need you all to pray for her and the baby. I so believe in the power of prayer and she needs our prayers and patience right now. Please don't leave her page, she will be back as soon as she possibly can. If you need anything just PM me over at my page Rosey The Coupon Coach and I will get to you as soon as I can.


Share:

1 comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John