Friday, May 2, 2014

Forever Simple Soy Candles Review! #MothersDyGiftGuide

Photo: A PERFECT GIFT BASKET FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE OR EVENT!!

PERFECT FOR MOTHERS DAY!!
Show your mother/grandmother how special they are and how much thy mean to you this mothers day with a GIFT BASKET FROM FOREVER SIMPLE SOY CANDLES!

Choose a pre made gift basket or customize to make your BASKET EXTRA SPECIAL 
$15.00

Are you looking for that special gift for Mother's Day that will just blow mom away! Look no further Forever Simple Soy Candle's has the best candles, melts, soaps and room sprays. I was able to try several of the Easter Soaps with the kids in Monkey Farts; it was such a great scent don't let the name fool you! I tried the Watermelon Cake soap it was so great I wanted to eat it. My skin felt so soft after I used it. I really love these soap cupcakes in bubblelicious if you are on a budget what a great gift these would make. Two soap cupcakes cost only $5 (or $2.50 each). What mom wouldn't love to indulge in some scented goodies.
I love that all of the wax Forever Simple Soy Candle's uses is of course soy. I think soy has such a great burn and the scent lasts a lot longer. My favorite candle I tried was the Serendipity scent. It had cute sprinkles on the top and a lovely tie around the lid. The candle in itself was so pretty and decorated so well that you would expect to see it sell in a specialty store for $50 dollars or more. Forever Simple Soy Candle's several different size candles to fit any budget. I can't wait to try the Vanilla Cake Pop Scent.
We were also able to try the room spray my favorite scent in the room spray was Hot Apple Crumb Pie. Maybe because I am pregnant but the Hot Apple Crumb Pie scent smelled so much like hot apple pie I had t talk Chris's granny into making me a home made apple pie. It was very tasty to! My favorite item of all was the Super Scented Tart Brittle. The smell was so intense but great. I loved the French Vanilla/Fresh Coffee it was so close to actual morning French vanilla coffee. I was so happy with all the products Forever Simple Soy Candle's sent me everything was amazing.


To purchase from Forever Simple Soy Candle's go to https://www.facebook.com/ForeverSimpleSoyCandles. Make sure to give Forever Simple Soy Candle's a like on Facebook here also https://www.facebook.com/ForeverSimpleSoyCandles. Don't forget when shopping for Mother' Day stop by and check out all of Forever Simple Soy Candle's amazing products!

Free For All received samples to facilitate this review. No financial compensation was received all opinions are 100 percent my own!

Share:

2 comments

  1. This is such an awesome an honest review.I too had the chance to try the fabulous little company you can't go wrong with it.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Mother's Day gift and all the names sound delicious! I love that these products are soy also!

    ReplyDelete

Site Designed by AnnMarie John