Friday, November 1, 2013

Skwooshi Review!

Skwooshi is an amazing no mess new molding compound; I would describe as a mix between Moon Dough and Play Dough but without the mess they make ! Skwooshi also never dries out! Skwooshi doesn't stick to anything the clean up is so easy. We even dropped a few pieces in our carpet to test this out. You can pick it right up! My 3 and 4 year old love playing molding and creating o I was delighted to se a product that wouldn't stick to their clothing or my carpet! They received three Skwooshi products to try; The Skwooshi Action set, Skwooshi 3D Mini Molds and an extra pack of Skwooshi!
The Action Set Pictured here included a ship and a train mold, 2 storage containers and 4 oz Skwooshi Compound. I loved the extra 3D Poodle Mini Mold we received as well as the extra 4oz.Skwooshi Compound I will definitely be buying a few of these to use as tocking stuffers for my kiddos. They always get Play Douh but this will be replacing Play Dough for sure in our house! Check out the pics below! Don't you think these will make great stocking stuffers!
I am endorsing Skwooshi in my 2013 Holiday Gift Guide The Action Set as a present and the 3D Mini Molds and 4 OZ Compound Skwooshi Sets as Stocking Stuffers. See the Free For All 2013 Holiday Gift Guide here http://freeforfreehurry.blogspot.com/2013/09/25-pink-zebra-nikki-cross-consultant.html. To buy Skwooshi check out your local Toys R Us or buy online at Amazon.com here . Go give their Skwooshi's Facebook page a like as well so you can keep up to date on all things Skwooshi! Skwooshi is from Irwin Toys check out all the great products Irwin Toys (the maker's of Mooshi Monster's) has here http://www.irwintoy.com/!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Site Designed by AnnMarie John